Registrar Mission Statement
The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to provide service to students, alumni, faculty, staff, and other constituents in support of the mission and goals of Pratt Community College. As the stewards of the College's academic records, we ensure the accuracy, integrity, and security of those records.
Registrar Vision Statement
The PCC Office of the Registrar will provide consistent high quality student-centered services with a caring and motivated staff while facilitating the needs of the University.
The Office of the Registrar will strive toward continually improving and innovating our services; encouraging its staff toward collaboration and creativity as well as personal and professional growth.
The Office will be courteous, inclusive, and respectful of constituents; valuing all PCC students and employees as individuals. It will uphold a reputation of accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of service.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of academic records
- Collaboration with others for ongoing improvement and innovation
- Leveraging technology to provide our customers greater access and functionality
- Teamwork within the work place
- Efficiency and prompt service
- Ethical and professional behavior
|Transcripts||Grades||Courses||Change of Enrollment|
|Transfer||Veterans||Graduation and Diplomas||Residency|