The administration, faculty, and staff at Pratt Community College believe in quality education for everyone. We realize that financial assistance is necessary for many students to receive an education. Assistance is available to students through two primary sources of financial aid: gift aid (grants and scholarships) and self-help aid (student employment and federal direct student loans).

The Financial Aid process at Pratt Community College starts by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). PCC’s Financial Aid begins the academic year with the summer semester, this is considered our “header” semester.

For Spring 2024 - Please complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA Form. 

The 2024-2025 FAFSA is available! - New FAFSA Facts sheet

Complete a 2024-2025 FAFSA if you are planning to attend Summer 2024, Fall 2024, and Spring 2025.

PCC's financial aid priority deadline for each academic year is August 1. Payment plan options are available at the business office (620-450-2143).

*An Administrative processing fee of $100 will be charged after August 1 if students have not completed their scholarship, letter of intent or confirmed payment arrangements with the Business Office. Students without financial aid in place will be required to set-up an online payment plan in order to attend classes and move into the residence halls.*

Have a question about Financial Aid at PCC?

Phone: 620-450-2247
Fax: 620-450-2228
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
                       Friday:  8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: PCC Beaver Dome Office #53

Want to book an Appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor?

Go to the Financial Aid Bookings Page to schedule an appointment with one of the Financial Aid Counselors. 

Needing to complete Financial Aid forms?

Login to your E-Central account to complete your documents here.

You must use your self-service login information to log into the E-Central account. If you are unsure of what your login information is, please contact the Admissions office at 620-450-2217 or