Disability Services

I need to know about services for students with disabilities.
Email Amanda Wade, Student Success Center -amandaw@prattcc.edu

Review the differences between high school and college accommodations - http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/transitionguide.html

The PDFs below provide additional information about the accommodation services we offer. In order to request the use of any of these services, fill out the Accommodations Request Form in the menu on the right, or print a hard copy of the form below and return it to:

Amanda Wade
Student Success Center
Pratt Community College
348 NE SR 61
Pratt, KS 67124