Welcome to Beaver Nation we are so glad you are a Beaver! If you are a returning PCC student going into their final semesters as a Beaver, the two checklists below will help guide you towards graduation. If you have any questions, feel free to call our Student Services Office at 620-450-2217.
- Submit a Housing Contract
- Submit Scholarship Application(s)
- Complete current year FAFSA & login to E-Central to complete financial aid documents
- Contact Business Office or Check the Self-Service account for any balance due after financial aid and scholarships.
- Complete Degree Audit
- Must have 25 credit minimum to request a degree audit
- Review with advisor
- If you plan to retake any portion of the Accuplacer test, do so before leaving for any break to allow for time schedule changes depending on the results
- Contact Student Sucess Services at 620-450-2156 to schedule an Accuplacer test
- Enroll in classes through your Self-Service Account
- If you plan to transfer begin researching the application process for future institution(s)
- Order your PCC Transcript to be sent to the future institution(s)
- Finalize Degree Completion and Graduation form