New College Start students need to complete and submit a College Start Application. The College Start application can be located on the Pratt Community College website by clicking here. It may take up to 1-3 business days to process the application. The student will then receive an e-mail containing their student ID, College Start enrollment form, College Start Handbook, and enrollment checklist. At this point, the student will be eligible to receive access to Self-Service.
Self Service Login Instructions:
1. After completing the College Start Application and receiving their College Start Acceptance email, an account will be created for the student.
2. The student will receive two emails titled, "Your New Pratt Community College Login." This mailing is automated and the student should not respond to these emails. One email will contain a username and the other will contain a password.
3. The student should login to Self-Service using this information. A login link can be located under the “Login” tab on the main page or by clicking here.
4. After logging in, the student should navigate to “Change Password” under the Home tab.
5. Click “Enroll into SSMRP” and fill out the appropriate fields and set up secret questions.
6. The student should see a “Congratulations!” message when you are finished
7. Return to the “Change Password” area and reset your password. *You cannot change/reset your password until you have completed step 4.
8. The student will now have access to Self-Service. They can use Self-Service to check grades, their unofficial transcript, etc.
9. The student will now also have access to Office 365, for more information on how to get started with Office 365 click here
Retrieving Self-Service Password:
2. Select "Reset Password" and follow the instructions for resetting your account. You will be asked to answer security questions and may be asked to provide personally identifying information, such as your phone number. If you have forgotten your username, you will need to contact the Coordinator of CTE College Start Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 450-2222. If this contact is not available, contact the Admissions office at (620) 450-2425 or email@example.com.
Unlocking Your Self-Service Account
2. Select "Unlock Account" and follow the instructions for unlocking your account. You will be asked to answer security questions and may be asked to provide personally identifying information, such as your phone number