College Start Cost Info
The PCC College Start Program offers classes to High School Students at a discounted rate. The 2016-2017 rates are $81 a credit hour. That is a $20 per credit hour savings!
Some of our classes also fall under Career and Technical Education classes or CTE. These classes are offered to high school students tuition free. Click on the banner at the bottom of the page for a list of those classes.
The intention of the CTE program is to offer tuition free college credits in technical education programs to high school students, while they complete high school diplomas. Pratt Community College is committed to providing onsite, (at the high school and college campus) and online CTE courses to high school students throughout south central Kansas. Students in these classes may be required to pay special fees.
Setting up a Payment Plan on Self Service:
1. Navigate to www.prattcc.edu. Select Self-Service from the dropdown list under the blue Login tab.
2. Enter your login information. For details on how to access Self-Service, please click here.
3. Once you have logged into Self Service, Select the Finances Tab.
4. Payment Plan will appear as an option, underneath the Finances tab, at the top of the page. Select Payment Plan.
5. You will be presented with a notification that you will need your student ID, balance due, and payment information. Select Continue
6. On the next screen, you will need to enter Kansas in the state field, Pratt Community College in the payment entity field and Tuition and Fees in the plan group.
7. Click Continue. Follow the remaining steps to complete your payment plan.
For more information about payment plans or a detailed PDF instruction manual with images, click here. If you have more questions about the payment process, please contact the Business Office at 620.450.2134 or 620.450.2143.