Pratt Community College will have a summer operating schedule starting May 23, 2016.
PCC Summer 2016 Hours
May 23-July 29, 2016
M-T 7:45a-5:15p and F 8-1p
Annual Security Report
This information is posted in accordance with the provisions of the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990 and the Jeanne Clery Act of 1998. The mission of Pratt Community College's security department is to help provide and maintain an atmosphere that complements the educational process and fulfills the total mission in many ways as follows:
- By maintaining a caring and helpful attitude among all security personnel as they address the needs of the students, visitors, and faculty.
- By continuous patrol coverage to spot suspicious activity and suspicious persons on campus.
- By enforcing any and all college rules and regulations.
- By enforcing the College's parking regulations and keeping all campus thoroughfares and parking lots unobstructed.
- By providing or limiting daily access to the campus facilities (i.e. locking and unlocking doors).
- By providing timely reports to the College community on crimes reported to College authorities or local law enforcement that are considered a threat to other students or staff.
- By maintaining a close liaison and working relationship with local law enforcement authorities.
- By investigating and reporting on selected incidents when directed by the College administration
- By maintaining a record of all crimes reported to campus security, including the nature of the crime, date, time, and general location, and disposition of the complaint (if known). The crime log for the most recent 60 day period is open to public inspection during normal business hours. If older than 60 days the log will be available within 2 business days of a request for public inspection
Found in the Annual Security Report below:
- Security operating guidelines
- Procedures for students and employees to report criminal acts
- Security and access to campus facilities
- Policy concerning enforcement authority of security personnel
- Policy on possession, use and sale of alcohol and illegal drugs
- Weapon policy
- Policy on domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking
- Policy on missing student identification
- Say No Now effort in prevention of relationship violence
- PCC campus crime statistics
- Supplemental disclosures