Our Admissions staff is ready to assist you in reaching your goals in higher education. Whether you are interested in university transfer or one of our technical programs, we can answer any question you may have. We guide current and prospective students through the application process, enrollment, class schedules and locations, and transcript issues. We can even help you contact the correct department concerning other inquiries.
For more information, please contact:
1-800-794-3091 ext 217 (KS Only)
Monday-Friday--8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: (beginning May 20th)
Monday - Thursday 7:45 am to 5:15 pm
Friday 7:45 am to 1 pm
TUBERCULOSIS (TB) Screening for all students:
- Pratt Community College requires ALL students enrolled and entering classrooms to complete a tuberculosis screening questionnaire that assesses risk of TB, per Kansas Statute #65-129e.
- Please complete this form before August 1 for the fall semester or December 15 for the spring semester to avoid being dropped from pre-registered classes.
- Return this "signed" form to: PCC Office of Admissions, 348 NE SR 61 Pratt, KS 67124
- Or Fax "signed" form to: 620-450-2282 (Attention PCC Admissions)
- Or Scan "signed" form to: email@example.com