The Pratt Community College soccer program is heading into its fifth year of existence and celebrating another success as a men’s soccer alumnus goes pro. Former forward Nik Bohne is the first to sign a professional contract and will play with the Wichita B-52s for the 2014-2015 season. Bohne is originally from Wichita and played at Pratt Community College during the 2011 – 2012 and 2012 – 2013 seasons.
- A little rain can't stop the Rodeo! Our Beavers love the water and mud! #PCCbeavers #PrattCC… https://t.co/AVEKD6sOdx — 5 days 8 min ago
- #BeaverBites travel mugs are for sale for $10! Come in for a sandwich and leave will a happy… https://t.co/IPDguZwGgg — 6 days 1 hour ago
- #TBT to the @prattcc Nursing Class of 1985! The second class to graduate from the Nursing… https://t.co/Li0TCWm9YX — 6 days 3 hours ago
- Just Enrolled at PCC! A whole new group of #PCCbeavers will be coming in this fall to begin… https://t.co/i9S15w5w1e — 6 days 22 hours ago
- Always a good day when you've got #BuckyBeaver in your arms and college classes starting in the… https://t.co/auev5Y5ivW — 1 week 1 hour ago