The Pratt Community College soccer program is heading into its fifth year of existence and celebrating another success as a men’s soccer alumnus goes pro. Former forward Nik Bohne is the first to sign a professional contract and will play with the Wichita B-52s for the 2014-2015 season. Bohne is originally from Wichita and played at Pratt Community College during the 2011 – 2012 and 2012 – 2013 seasons.
- ❤️To celebrate the weekend of love, come to the Valentine’s Day concert hosted Pratt Community… https://t.co/OHCp204Tiv — 19 hours 34 min ago
- Everyone's invited! Join Pratt Community College Students, Employees, and Community Members for… https://t.co/WNlonDDOIm — 5 days 13 hours ago
- The mats are down the #Dome is ready! @prattcc Wrestling is on tonight at 7pm vs @newmanu. Let's… https://t.co/MrI1EZVuvM — 5 days 17 hours ago
- Pratt Community College Game Night in the Beaver Dome. Tip off at 6 & 8 #PrattCC #BeavUp #PCCbasketball https://t.co/4CQhZ8rlHj — 1 week 1 day ago
- #Repost ・・・ "Man I love the career I chose to study nothing else I… https://t.co/Qj7uwkbpcR — 1 week 5 days ago