TOPEKA – The Kansas Association of Community College Trustees (KACCT) and the Kansas Independent College Association (KICA) announced the successful negotiation of a global reverse transfer agreement between all eighteen private colleges and all nineteen community colleges. The agreement is expected to significantly boost the number of Kansans who earn at least an associate’s degree, which has been linked to higher lifetime incomes, lower unemployment, better health outcomes, and increased community involvement.
- Take online college classes from @GoEDUKAN Click for Schedule: https://t.co/8keijKc8a1 Click for Courses:… https://t.co/ZfbgirSWkz — 6 hours 38 min ago
- Do you have your tickets to the @prattcc Annual Scholarship Auction? Let's raise money for student scholarships!… https://t.co/lN3arSdmyh — 23 hours 5 min ago
- Let’s make @prattcc the greatest in Kansas! Text PRATT to 50555. Eyes Up, Phone Off, Save Lives. #JustDrive https://t.co/TRNU9lA1Ep — 23 hours 6 min ago
- Have you taken your pledge? #JustDrive #ItCanWait Text PRATT to 50555 and pledge to not text… https://t.co/udMscDszWq — 1 week 5 days ago
- Pledging is now open for students, faculty, alumni & friends of @prattcc For more info or to take the pledge, visit… https://t.co/FObJwHmUy9 — 1 week 6 days ago