Two Pratt Community College employees are committing to developing their personal and professional leadership skills as a part of Pratt Leadership 2000 plus. Megan Eaton, coordinator of marketing communications and community relations, and Stacey Davies, personnel assistant, recently began the Pratt leadership 2000 plus class. Eaton and Davies will be involved in one class a month from September to March. They will then complete a three day conference at the Kansas Leadership Center in Wichita, KS before graduating in May of 2017.
- RT @NJCAA: Five goals and three assists clinches @NJCAA DI Men's Soccer Player of the Week honors for Pratt forward Jordan Stubbings! https… — 19 hours 45 min ago
- @KJCCCmedia @NJCAA Way to go Jordan! — 19 hours 46 min ago
- @prattcc now has an online store! Shop https://t.co/A0Tyk5JoEf for apparel and more! https://t.co/nmUK4mTa4v — 20 hours 2 min ago
- @prattcc is hosting a College fair today! Come down until 12:15 to talk to college reps from all… https://t.co/0AHTt6YawA — 1 day 17 hours ago
- @prattcc was a proud sponsor of the Pratt Chamber Annual Gala in October. Chamber President, Sue… https://t.co/PhS8jMFVnW — 2 days 17 hours ago