Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- @prattcc offers an Afterhours phone line with reps available to answer general questions when offices are closed… https://t.co/SeYA7Nx3u8 — 3 days 16 hours ago
- RT @goody_scott: @prattcc and @GCCCBroncbuster team up for #samaritansfeetyouthvolleyballmission @KJCCCmedia @RockyR_Tribune https://t.co/u… — 4 days 25 min ago
- #Beautiful Fall day on campus. What's your favorite spot on campus to hang-out? #PCC #PrattCC… https://t.co/zP81tL4m5g — 4 days 15 hours ago
- RT @GoEDUKAN: EDUKAN's Spring 2017 semester now open for student enrollments. Visit our site for more info on available classes... https://… — 5 days 44 min ago
- RT @HigherEdJobs: Make a difference in the #sports field as Head #Athletic Trainer/Sports Medicine Instr. at @prattcc: https://t.co/BiO04vN… — 5 days 45 min ago