Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- Grocery bingo tonight at 9 p.m. in Woj Hall — 2 hours 51 min ago
- The start of tonight's home volleyball game has been pushed back to 7 pm after Colby experienced vehicle difficulties. #beavup — 5 hours 23 min ago
- Today in the Caf: chicken pasta bake, polish sausage with kraut, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, cherry cobbler. — 10 hours 2 min ago
- This weekend: men's soccer wins 6-5 and women lose 2-0 (Garden), XC women take 3rd and men take 6th at Allen, volleyball takes 3 wins 1 loss — 10 hours 12 min ago
- RT @sportsbuster: Women's Soccer: Garden City Community College 2, Pratt Community College 0 (Final) — 1 day 4 hours ago