Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- RT @ksregents: Thank you for the welcome! We're delighted to be visiting colleges throughout Southwest Kansas today and tomorrow. #growKS #… — 1 day 24 min ago
- RT @gov: It's National Voter Registration Day. Have you registered to vote? Let the world know! Tweet with #iRegistered. https://t.co/OGAXo… — 1 day 29 min ago
- Welcome to @prattcc #KansasBoardofRegents CEO, Dr. Blake Flanders and Chair, Zoe Newton. #PCC #PrattCC #KBOR #Kansas https://t.co/RFfZy2DdDK — 1 day 30 min ago
- RT @twitter: https://t.co/yn4JkmfA9N — 1 day 19 hours ago
- RT @kelli_marie6: @realtuffjuice you put on one heck of an inspirational session!! thanks for coming to small town USA to speak to these #a… — 1 week 6 hours ago