Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- ❤️To celebrate the weekend of love, come to the Valentine’s Day concert hosted Pratt Community… https://t.co/OHCp204Tiv — 17 hours 33 min ago
- Everyone's invited! Join Pratt Community College Students, Employees, and Community Members for… https://t.co/WNlonDDOIm — 5 days 11 hours ago
- The mats are down the #Dome is ready! @prattcc Wrestling is on tonight at 7pm vs @newmanu. Let's… https://t.co/MrI1EZVuvM — 5 days 15 hours ago
- Pratt Community College Game Night in the Beaver Dome. Tip off at 6 & 8 #PrattCC #BeavUp #PCCbasketball https://t.co/4CQhZ8rlHj — 1 week 1 day ago
- #Repost ・・・ "Man I love the career I chose to study nothing else I… https://t.co/Qj7uwkbpcR — 1 week 5 days ago