Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- Pool tournament tonight at the Rec Center! Sign up by 8:50 tonight to be entered! Let's go PCC! #PCClife #PCC http://t.co/wd5K6YhThX — 2 days 18 hours ago
- We have tons of new stuff in stock and items on clearance in the PCC Bookstore or shop online http://t.co/Ys1iwuALXj http://t.co/q6fXnmSu7S — 1 week 5 days ago
- Sign your flag football team up in office area 77. Teams must have six people on them. Games will be Sunday afternoons. Tomorrow last day! — 1 week 5 days ago
- Just a reminder that if you are looking for an offcampus job there is a board outside of Financial Aid with information on it. — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Blood drive happening oncampus now! Head to the Beaver Dome between now and 3 p.m. to donate. — 3 weeks 2 days ago