Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- @brndnstk won the $100 Hot Shot at this weekends game in the Beaver Dome! Thanks for playing Brandon!… https://t.co/zMrag76Cnu — 14 hours 20 min ago
- Happy to have you at Pratt CC, Caden! #GoBeaverNation https://t.co/q93d8yS5FV — 3 days 7 hours ago
- Kick off the Holiday season with 'A Christmas to Remember'. Show opens tonight at 7:30PM in… https://t.co/tyzglWKwTg — 3 days 9 hours ago
- RT @Pratt_Wrestling: Spending Thanksgiving as a team & helping feed the Community at the Pratt Municipal Building today in our hometown! #W… — 1 week 4 days ago
- Bucky Beaver is coming! Unveiling, Saturday, Dec. 3 at the Dennis Lesh Sports Arena! #GoBeaverNation https://t.co/kzAnfn4VW4 — 1 week 6 days ago