Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- RT @kansasdotcom: .@prattcc a good place to make your tuition dollars pay off, per @wallethub study https://t.co/wFEbQwIspN — 2 days 16 hours ago
- #ShoutOut @prattcc Cheer! @ Pratt Community College https://t.co/Fo77g12pmO — 3 days 11 hours ago
- @prattcc Cross Country and Track & Field representing at #relayforlife2016 @ Pratt Community… https://t.co/h7KuVH7cqO — 3 days 11 hours ago
- The #WOOcrew put their drones to use today taking aerial shots of the @prattcc campus! https://t.co/jsvtyXqDS1 — 1 week 11 hours ago
- @Desi________ email email@example.com — 1 week 16 hours ago