Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- RT @pcc_athletics: Congrats to Emma Hall signing with Ripton College to continue her softball career! #Beavup https://t.co/dpnDf7ap74 — 2 days 14 hours ago
- RT @SCE_Principal: After a lot of thought,,,,,I'm going with the @prattcc sweatshirt tomorrow for National College Shirt Day, Go Beavers! #… — 2 days 20 hours ago
- #ShoutOut to @prattcc EPT Students Austin Showman and Kyle Hammer who have been awarded… https://t.co/eueFd21UNj — 5 days 19 hours ago
- #ShoutOut to @prattcc EPT Students Austin and Kyle who have been awarded scholarships to help further their educati… https://t.co/tPIAb8U9Gl — 6 days 13 hours ago
- #ShoutOut to @prattcc alum Vladimir Brodziansky and @TCUBasketball for winning the #NIT tournament yesterday!… https://t.co/PkAwJsnjxh — 3 weeks 2 days ago