Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- #ShoutOut to the @prattcc and Garden City CC Volleyball teams. Coaches showed their support for… https://t.co/1dmV6hbyZU — 5 hours 11 min ago
- @prattcc offers an Afterhours phone line with reps available to answer general questions when offices are closed… https://t.co/SeYA7Nx3u8 — 4 days 5 hours ago
- RT @goody_scott: @prattcc and @GCCCBroncbuster team up for #samaritansfeetyouthvolleyballmission @KJCCCmedia @RockyR_Tribune https://t.co/u… — 4 days 13 hours ago
- #Beautiful Fall day on campus. What's your favorite spot on campus to hang-out? #PCC #PrattCC… https://t.co/zP81tL4m5g — 5 days 4 hours ago
- RT @GoEDUKAN: EDUKAN's Spring 2017 semester now open for student enrollments. Visit our site for more info on available classes... https://… — 5 days 13 hours ago