Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- RT @kelli_marie6: @realtuffjuice you put on one heck of an inspirational session!! thanks for coming to small town USA to speak to these #a… — 4 days 22 hours ago
- RT @Swanson_Comm: .@realtuffjuice spoke to students at @prattcc tonight. Always out sharing his story and trying to inspire others! https:/… — 4 days 22 hours ago
- NBA star Caron Butler @realtuffjuice is coming to @prattcc tonight at 7pm in Lesh Arena! Students come out and show… https://t.co/KJVPRTTXsH — 5 days 21 hours ago
- RT @RockyR_Tribune: Lady Beavers hosting Hutchinson Community College tonight at 6:30. https://t.co/ZsdkS6fFjZ — 6 days 15 hours ago
- RT @FAFSA: BIG NEWS: The FAFSA launches early this year—October 1! https://t.co/ePz7nFlREK https://t.co/oXXXiIaWLO — 6 days 22 hours ago