Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- #ShoutOut to all of the Linemen working day and night to get power on after the ice storm! @prattcc is proud to tra… https://t.co/laibatgj2l — 2 days 5 hours ago
- Today is Higher Ed Day at the Statehouse. @prattcc is represented at the event, along with all 32 higher ed institu… https://t.co/qPLPlSQtvr — 3 days 2 hours ago
- Club 62 announces new schedule of events for Spring https://t.co/Ccm0XoUgpe via @AddThis — 4 days 4 hours ago
- The nationalweatherservice has issued an ❄️ Ice Storm Warning for Pratt County from Friday PM to… https://t.co/xavUZSH2gw — 1 week 1 day ago
- Weather moves PCC at Allen County men's and women's basketball games https://t.co/ZKiKBWQ5ox — 1 week 2 days ago