(Topeka, Kansas) - On May 29 Kansas Governor Sam Brownback signed into law HB 2154, which includes authorization for all veterans eligible for federal education benefits, along with all current members of the armed forces, to be eligible for in-state tuition rates at all 32 public postsecondary colleges and universities in Kansas, effective July 1, 2015, regardless of time spent in the state.
- RT @KTatKH: Congrats to @KendallHuntHE author, Michael Fitzpatrick, on your exciting new position at @prattcc as VP of Education! http://t.… — 16 hours 1 min ago
- 13 days until move-in! — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Relay for Life in 2015 with PCC! Mark your calendars for August 21. Read more: http://t.co/jnBPBKE2P5 http://t.co/TEUgeeszab — 5 days 10 hours ago
- The All-Skills volleyball camp wrapped up today, led by new coach Kaylie Bergkamp http://t.co/j5T8F5wf5j http://t.co/WOn4lSpBAR — 5 days 12 hours ago
- Renovations ongoing in our new Rec Center, now adjoining Beaver Bytes http://t.co/iGyjNc92BB — 6 days 13 hours ago