(Topeka, Kansas) - On May 29 Kansas Governor Sam Brownback signed into law HB 2154, which includes authorization for all veterans eligible for federal education benefits, along with all current members of the armed forces, to be eligible for in-state tuition rates at all 32 public postsecondary colleges and universities in Kansas, effective July 1, 2015, regardless of time spent in the state.
- Today in the caf - chicken fried steak, vegetable lasagna, hamburgers, and peanut butter chocolate cake. And we have a new cook, Bill! — 17 hours 15 min ago
- $0.50 popcorn in Beaver Bites today! — 19 hours 9 min ago
- This Saturday: Self Defense class for women! 11am-12:30pm in the PCC gym. FREE for PCC students, $20 non-students. Fight #likeagirl! — 1 day 18 hours ago
- Minute to Win It -- tonight at 9 pm in the gym — 2 days 8 hours ago
- PCC cheer at @MHFordAuto tonight -- https://t.co/du7n4rz5gs — 2 days 8 hours ago