Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- Today in the caf - Lemon Pepper Fish Filet, Ham-n-Beans-n-Cornbread, King Ranch Casserole, Rice Pilaf, Brownies. — 4 hours 13 min ago
- Beaver Bites needs paid concession workers for volleyball, basketball and wrestling games! Stop in if you're interested. — 5 hours 17 min ago
- Today in the caf - chicken fried steak, vegetable lasagna, hamburgers, and peanut butter chocolate cake. And we have a new cook, Bill! — 1 day 2 hours ago
- $0.50 popcorn in Beaver Bites today! — 1 day 4 hours ago
- This Saturday: Self Defense class for women! 11am-12:30pm in the PCC gym. FREE for PCC students, $20 non-students. Fight #likeagirl! — 2 days 4 hours ago