Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- We're roasting some treats and having a feast! The s'more and hotdog roasting starts at 9 outside of North #PCC http://t.co/TvMBGt9N8v — 4 days 12 hours ago
- #IamUCC http://t.co/Gz6qkmehxk — 4 days 19 hours ago
- PCC Employment Opportunity: Vice President of Institutional Advancement & Alumni Relations. Find out more http://t.co/1hYCdefKX9 #pcc — 6 days 11 hours ago
- Pool tournament tonight at the Rec Center! Sign up by 8:50 tonight to be entered! Let's go PCC! #PCClife #PCC http://t.co/wd5K6YhThX — 1 week 4 days ago
- We have tons of new stuff in stock and items on clearance in the PCC Bookstore or shop online http://t.co/Ys1iwuALXj http://t.co/q6fXnmSu7S — 2 weeks 6 days ago