Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- #ShoutOut to two @prattcc Students Arica Alexander and Megan Poole who were honored at the 22nd… https://t.co/tolW7lLqfH — 2 days 1 hour ago
- Carroll's Englert signs with Pratt https://t.co/fA5Y6qqFiG — 4 days 21 hours ago
- Happy Valentine's Day! #GoBeaverNation https://t.co/zVk9U0OEfh — 5 days 2 hours ago
- PCC partners with Workforce Centers of Kansas https://t.co/m8RBoMMWXr via @AddThis — 5 days 3 hours ago
- RT @pcc_athletics: Shout out to Beaver National Qualifiers! JT Ellis, Kelvys Gonzalez, Dy'Juan Carney, Jayson Failer,Laaiq Hedrick, and Dem… — 5 days 22 hours ago