Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- The @prattcc Community Fair is today from 11-2. Drop by to sign-up for #PrattCC clubs, talk to… https://t.co/4L7VnWylZX — 20 hours 50 min ago
- RT @collegead: Scott Goodheart named as @prattcc assistant athletic director. https://t.co/3GCuZYGzkt — 3 days 15 hours ago
- RT @kansasdotcom: .@prattcc a good place to make your tuition dollars pay off, per @wallethub study https://t.co/wFEbQwIspN — 6 days 21 hours ago
- #ShoutOut @prattcc Cheer! @ Pratt Community College https://t.co/Fo77g12pmO — 1 week 15 hours ago
- @prattcc Cross Country and Track & Field representing at #relayforlife2016 @ Pratt Community… https://t.co/h7KuVH7cqO — 1 week 15 hours ago