Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- A little rain can't stop the Rodeo! Our Beavers love the water and mud! #PCCbeavers #PrattCC… https://t.co/AVEKD6sOdx — 1 day 20 hours ago
- #BeaverBites travel mugs are for sale for $10! Come in for a sandwich and leave will a happy… https://t.co/IPDguZwGgg — 2 days 21 hours ago
- #TBT to the @prattcc Nursing Class of 1985! The second class to graduate from the Nursing… https://t.co/Li0TCWm9YX — 2 days 23 hours ago
- Just Enrolled at PCC! A whole new group of #PCCbeavers will be coming in this fall to begin… https://t.co/i9S15w5w1e — 3 days 18 hours ago
- Always a good day when you've got #BuckyBeaver in your arms and college classes starting in the… https://t.co/auev5Y5ivW — 3 days 21 hours ago