Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- Beaver Softball warming up in Hutchinson. First pitch at 2:00. Stay up to date and follow… https://t.co/iphCAlaDaK — 1 hour 18 min ago
- Beautiful day for softball! @prattcc at Hutch. First pitch at 2pm #pcc #prattcc #pccsoftball https://t.co/Xs19yMLyBI — 2 hours 35 min ago
- Got Art? #PCC has you covered! Late Start classes in art and graphic desgin are open for… https://t.co/3UlOZXhrcK — 22 hours 46 min ago
- @prattcc Beavers are up 18-4 in the bottom of the 6th. #pcc #prattcc #beavup #beavernation https://t.co/uiNlGdtKiP — 22 hours 52 min ago
- #BeavUp #BaseballLife #PCCbaseball #prattcc @ Pratt Community College https://t.co/L0hduDWdJG — 22 hours 58 min ago