Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- Have you taken your pledge? #JustDrive #ItCanWait Text PRATT to 50555 and pledge to not text… https://t.co/udMscDszWq — 1 week 1 day ago
- Pledging is now open for students, faculty, alumni & friends of @prattcc For more info or to take the pledge, visit… https://t.co/FObJwHmUy9 — 1 week 3 days ago
- RT @MaizeCCR: Check out @prattcc Junior Day on April 5th from 9 am to 12:30 pm! https://t.co/gnRiMAgdUl — 1 week 3 days ago
- Welcome to @prattcc Skyland Grain and @nationallFFA area chapters! https://t.co/sGezd5n7dg — 2 weeks 2 days ago
- #ShoutOut to @prattcc BeaverNation winner Christian! He cashed in 500 points in his… https://t.co/qiksjtU5pJ — 2 weeks 4 days ago