Newly elected Kansas Association of Nursing Student President, Christopher Robinson and Vice-President of Convention Kristin Baker travelled to San Diego this past week to represent Pratt Community College as well as the KANS organization at the NSNA 30th Annual Mid-Year Conference. Robinson, along with fellow PCC student Kristin Baker, were elected to their positions respectively for the KANS organization earlier in the fall.
- Lady Beavers defeat Northern Oklahoma College Tonkawa 73-57. https://t.co/trOqyD2yod — 1 day 8 hours ago
- @prattcc takes on NOC tonight at the Beaver Dome at 6! #beavernaiton #beavup #prattcc https://t.co/VVnENPYaQ0 — 1 day 12 hours ago
- Men's basketball team is now 6-3 in the season | Pratt Community College https://t.co/gjgVpvgROP — 2 days 13 hours ago
- RT @PBRKansas: Congrats to 2B/SS Trace Maddux (Haysville Campus, 2016) on his commitment to Pratt CC @tracemaddux17 @prattcc — 5 days 14 hours ago
- RT @IHCCAthletics: Basketball tips at 7pm tonight vs @prattcc If you can't make it to Hellyer, follow live here: https://t.co/nTO33cvqEo — 5 days 14 hours ago