(May 18 – July 31) Monday - Thursday 7:45 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Residence Life Information
Until ALL of the following items are on file, a room will NOT be assigned.
- Contract -- The student is required to read and initial the housing contract. This outlines the legal and binding agreement for residency.
- Deposit -- $200 for all halls. There is a $10 non-refundable students activity fee. The remainder of the deposit will be returned to you after you leave Pratt Community College, if there are no damage fines charged to your account, and you do not have an unpaid balance. If you have an unpaid balance, the deposit will be applied to that amount. Returning sophomores can carry over the $190 for their deposit and pay the non-refundable $10 programming fee with their housing contract.
- Immunization Records -- The State of Kansas requires that each on-campus resident receive or show proof of receiving 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Immunizations. PCC also requires students have a meningitis vaccination and proof of TdaP or Td (Tetanus) within the last 10 years. Students must also complete a TB Screening Questionnaire with their contract. The questionnaire is located under the Housing Contract document. Exceptions The student is exempt from these immunizations if they can provide documented proof of the Positive Antibody Titer or due to other documented medical reasons.
- Confidential Health Card -- The prospective student must fill out the confidential health card and sign it. It is important to be thorough on the form. The information is used in case of a medical emergency. Please make sure all medications and allergies are listed.
- Emergency Contact Card -- Used to contact family member or someone close to the family in the event of an emergency.
- Personal Information Card - Used to assist in determination of roommates and location in the dormitories. It is important that the student lists all activities that they are planning to be involved with on campus.
All departments that scholarship students are encouraged to assist the Director of Residence Life in determining room and roommate assignments. Some students will request to reside with a friend, which will take priority. However, due to other circumstances, not all requests can be accommodated.
Housing contracts will be available on-line and in Office 77 on Jan. 9.
There is the capacity to house 356 persons on campus at Pratt Community College.
- Novotny Hall houses 96 males
- Beck Hall houses 36 females
- Porter Hall houses 16 males
- North Hall houses 64 co-eds
- Dudrey Scholarship houses 72 co-eds
- Dr William Wojciechowski Hall houses 72 co-eds
Priority for the space available will be given to those students who have their completed housing packets on file. It is important that the student get their completed housing packets in on or before the 15th of July to hopefully ensure on-campus housing.
Resident Assistant Information
The resident assistant program is a paid position, hired by the Director of Residence Life. All sophomore level may apply for one of the twenty-four positions. This is an employment opportunity for students who possess leadership qualities.
For More Information, contact: Director of Residence Life
Office: (620) 450-2120, Cell: (620) 770-0925 or
1-800-794-3091 ext. 192 (Kansas Only)