Information about Final Grades
POSTING OF DEGREES
- All final grades are to be posted by May 14 at 5:00 p.m. by faculty.
- Final degree audit and processing occurs following posting of final grades.
- Official transcripts with degrees posted are mailed to students by mid June pending no system issues.
- Nursing graduates and PN Certificate graduates are given top priority in order to mail to the State Board of Nursing. Processing for all nursing student's audits, posting of degree and printing of transcripts will occur two weeks after graduation, pending no system issues.
- Written correspondence is provided to Nursing graduates and PN Certificate graduates explaining the process and timeline needed for degree and transcript processing.
For more information contact: Erin Lacio, Registrar-ext. 218 or email: email@example.com