Admissions Check Sheet
What do you need to do to complete your preparation for PCC?
- Complete an online admission application and an online scholarship application.
- Schedule a campus visit by calling 620.450.2217. Campus visits are conducted Monday through Friday - 10 a.m. or 2 p.m., or request an alternative time.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) as soon after Jan. 1 as possible. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- An administrative processing fee of $100 will be charged after August 1 if students have not completed their scholarship, letter of intent or confirmed payment arrangements with the Business Office. Students without financial aid in place will be required to set-up an online payment plan in order to attend and move into the residence halls.
- Have your ‘official’ college or university transcripts (if applicable) mailed to PCC as early as possible. Final grades from your last enrolled semester must be included.
- If you are the recipient of an athletic scholarship, return “Letter-of-Intent” to Pratt CC Athletics within 14 days of receipt.
- If you are the recipient of a non-athletic scholarship, return "Scholarship Award Letter" to Pratt CC c/o Financial Aid within 14 days of receipt.
- Set up your Self-Service account here
- Register for the ACT and have your scores sent to PCC (ACT school code is 1450) c/o Office of Admissions prior to your early enrollment appointment. If your ACT scores are printed on your high school transcript, the transcript may be used to verify scores.
- Have your COMPASS/ASSET scores (if applicable) sent to Pratt CC c/o Student Success Center prior to your early enrollment appointment. If COMPASS/ASSET scores are printed on your high school transcript, the transcript may be used to verify scores.
- Attend a Beaver Building Day early enrollment session. Dates TBA.
- Complete the college residence hall application packet. Housing assignments are first come, first served, and made after the deposit and all forms are received by PCC, c/o Director of Residence Life.
- Confirm billing and anticipated financial aid by using your self-service account. If you owe a balance click on the payment tab in self-service to pay in full or set-up a payment plan. This will ensure you are ready on residence hall check-in day and avoid long lines.
- Have your ‘official’ high school transcript (post graduation) sent to PCC c/o Registrar as early as possible, but no later than June. Graduation dates must be verified on your transcript.
- International students, see additional admissions requirements here.
- Enroll in classes
Click the file below for a printable version of the check sheet