Click2Connect offers Associate to Bachelor's program
Pratt Community College and Fort Hays State University (FHSU) are partnering together to bring degree seeking adults an online centered Associate to Bachelor's degree program that is convenient, affordable, and does not require a college algebra course!
Click2Connect is your ticket to accelerate your future career and earnings by completing your degree online at your pace. Click2Connect was specifically designed for busy adults and non-traditional students in the workforce who need to complete a bachelor’s degree for career advancement. The General Studies degree track is unique because it requires no college algebra for students who experience difficulty with mathematics courses, and the concentrations are customizable to fit career and workplace goals. The Technology Leadership degree track combines vocational skills with courses in industrial management, technology and leadership.
• A quality and local education program that understands the importance of career advancement and personal achievement.
• Clear and customizable degree plans to fit you!
• No required college algebra course for degree completion.
• Earn an Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree from Kansas colleges.
• No application fees.
• No ACT test score required.
• Obtain Pre-admission to Fort Hays State University.
• Dual Advising from PCC and FHSU.
• Credit hours and transcripts transfer seamlessly.
• Complete your classes from PCC and FHSU all online.
Continuing your education and completing an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree through Click2Connect can be beneficial in wage earning throughout your lifetime. Investing in your future now can lead to earning up to $1,000,000 more in your lifetime. Click2Connect is an affordable and wise investment for your future. These programs are delivered by two public institutions, making them much more affordable than similar programs offered by private and proprietary institutions. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.