Accepted ADN Completion students
Accepted ADN Completion students Clinical Orientation Paperwork: Please complete and bring with you on your first day of NUR 201
Hutchinson Regional Medical Center student instructions:
- Whether you are a student or instructor preparing for clinical at Hutchinson Regional, we invite you to access our online orientation. All forms can be found in the orientation documents. If you have questions, please call the Education Department at 620.665.2057. Before beginning the online orientation steps listed below, please read the Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System Corporate Compliance Program that is available on the website.
- Go to this website and complete the steps below http://promiseregional.com/hea_students.aspx
- Nursing students new to Hutchinson Regional:
- Click New Instructor/Student Orientation Key Safety Information Packet. Please read the content completely.
- Print the Orientation Signature Form, sign and return it to your school faculty to keep on file.
- Print the Evaluation of Orientation, complete and return it to your school faculty.
- Print the Evaluation of Hospital, complete when clinical experience at Hutchinson Regional is over and return it to your school faculty to return to the Education Department at Hutchinson Regional.
- You will need to bring these completed forms with you on your first day of NUR 201
Via Christi Hospital student instructions:
- Go to the following website and follow the instructions: http://www.via-christi.org/agency-personnel-and-students
- Click on Standard Orientation for Via Christi Students
- Read through the Orientation packet
- Complete Appendix A and B and bring with you on your first day of NUR 201
Salina Regional Health Center student instructions:
1. Please go to the following website and complete the modules listed below. Please staple all of your forms together. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO THE COLLEGE VERSION OF THESE FORMS. There are high-school and professional versions of these forms, please disregard them and do the COLLEGE VERSION.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO THE COLLEGE VERSION OF THE HIPAA Security TEST AND THE STUDENT SAFETY TEST. http://www.srhc.com/careers/student_internship.php
World Class Service Form
Health Record Verification
(for MMR, you must have a positive titer or have both dates that you received the MMR vaccinations)
HIPAA Security Test (Must score at least a 90% to pass)- please only submit tests where you have received a 90% or greater
Student Safety Test (Must score at least a 90% to pass)- please only submit tests where you have received a 90% or greater
2. Students at SRHC between the dates of November 1 and April 1 need a current influenza vaccine.
3. You will NEED documentation of a current TB skin test and or a chest xray. Chest x-rays are good for up to 5 years, however, if your TB skin test required you to have a chest x-ray, you must provide both the chest x-ray date on the Health Record Verification, AND complete a TB questionnaire. Please contact Mara at email@example.com if you need to be sent the TB questionnaire.
4. You will need to bring these all of these completed forms with you on your first day of NUR 201