Pratt Community College announces their hours for the Summer.

Summer hours begin Monday, May 21 and will extend through Friday, July 27. Operating business hours will be  7:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday.

PCC is closed Saturdays...

  • Go Beavers!!!

Transfer Information

For those students who are interested in continuing their education at a four-year university, Pratt Community College has a transfer equivalency system available to match up courses. A transcript from each college attended is required for all students transferring from other institutions. Transcripts should be sent directly from the college to the Registrar's office.  


**IMPORTANT NOTE**  Official transcripts are required for all incoming transfer students.  Please contact your previous institution’s Registrar to request official transcripts be sent electronically using a clearinghouse or mailed directly to the PCC Registrar.  Sealed HAND-CARRIED transcripts will not be accepted as official.

NOTE:  We are undergoing a review of our transfer policies.  For updated guidance or for any questions you may have regarding a transfer policy,  please contact the Registrar, Scott Riley, at or 620-450-2218.

IMPORTANT: You cannot sign the transcript paperless consent form on a mobile device, such as a tablet (e.g., iPad) or phone (e.g., iPhone).

Featured Transfer Program

Click2Connect offers a path to move from an associate's degree to a bachelor's degree in partnership with Fort Hays State University​. This program is designed specifically for working adults and there is no college algebra requirement.
Click 2 Connect.png

Reverse Transfer

There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions. From College Algebra and English Composition I & II, to Public Speaking and Art History I & II, a student who completes a course listed as a guaranteed transfer course at any Kansas public community college, technical college, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer that course to any other Kansas public institution in pursuit of a degree or credential.

Visit for more information.

Students who transfer to a Kansas public university from a Kansas public community college or technical college (or vice versa) are eligible for Reverse Transfer, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees. Within a student's first semester, those who transfer coursework from a public university, community college or technical college will be notified if they are eligible to be considered for reverse transfer degree status, and which courses are needed to finish the related degree. Students who then complete the coursework for a given associate degree will be eligible to receive that degree, administered automatically by correspondence between the new institution and the university, community college or technical college the student last attended.

Visit for more information.

Transfer Equivalency Charts

Click on a school below to be taken directly to their website for more information on classes that transfer.

4-Year Universities

Baker University
Benedictine College
Bethany College
Bethel College
Central Christian College
Emporia State University
Friends University
Kansas State University
Kansas Wesleyan University
Manhattan Christian College
McPherson College
Newman University
Pittsburg State University
Southwestern College
Sterling College
Tabor College
Washburn University
Wichita State University

Community Colleges and Technical Schools

Allen County Community College
Barton County Community College
Brown Mackie College
Butler County Community College
Central Community College (NE)
Cloud County Community College
Coastline Community College (CA)
Coffeyville Community College
Colby Community College
Cowley County Community College
Dodge City Community College
Flint Hills Technical College
Fort Scott Community College
Garden City Community College
Hesston College
Highland Community College
Hutchinson Community College
Independence Community College
Johnson County Community College
Kansas City Kansas Community College
Labette Community College
Manhattan Area Technical College
Mid-Plains Community College (NE)
Neosho County Community College
North Central Kansas Technical College, Beloit and Hays
Northeastern Junior College (Sterling, CO)
Northwest Kansas Technical College
Seward County Community College
Wichita Area Technical College (WSU-Tech)

If your institution of interest is not listed, or if you have questions about course equivalency or transferring your PCC degree, please contact the Office of the Registrar.

Scott Riley


Continue Your Degree Online

AC-online header.jpg
In 2012, an estimated 2.6 million college students enrolled in a fully online degree program, and 5.5 million students took at least one online class. For community college students nearing the end of their associate degree programs, they might think about completing a bachelor’s degree online.​ Use this resource to explore your options: