The Vice President reports to the President and serves as the Chief Academic Officer of Pratt Community College and provides strategic and operational leadership to the Division of Instruction. The successful candidate will provide oversight for all academic affairs supporting academic programs...
Online/Hybrid ADN Completion Program
Pratt Community College offers a Online/Hybrid ADN Completion Program. With the program 100% of the theory is online. Clinical sites are selected by our Clinical Coordinator. Clinicals are throughout the state of Kansas. There are times that you will be required to be on the Pratt Community College Campus.
The Online/Hybrid program is a very demanding program and not a program designed for everyone. We recommend that you are self motivated, have the support of family, friends and the workplace. You should consider the online program as a full time job. Working a full time job and participating in the online/hybrid ADN completion program is not recommended.
December 2015 start
- July 1, 2015 Application deadline
- August 1, 2015 Pre-Req completion, transcripts and TEAS-V sent to nursing admissions
- August 1, 2015 completed immunizations, health insurance, CPR training
- November 1, 2015 All health requirements completed and uploaded to Verified Credentials
May 2016 start
- December 1, 2015 Application deadline
- February 1, 2016 Pre-Req completion, transcripts and TEAS-V sent to nursing admissions
- February 1, 2016 completed immunizations, health insurance, CPR training
- April 1, 2016 All health requirements completed and uploaded to Verified Credentials
Steps to apply for either option are:
Other important information: