May 19 – August 1: 7:45 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. from Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday.
2014-2015 Financial Aid attached forms include:
- Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Data Form
- Verification Worksheets (Independent and Dependent)
- Loan Request Form-do not complete this form until you receive a 2014-2015 award letter
- Loan Appeal
- Low Income Non-Filer
- Independent Status Appeal
- Professional Judgment
- Satisfactory Academic Appeal
- Satisfactory Progress Appeal (96 Hour Appeal
- Unusual Enrollment
- Financial Aid Checklist
Your Self-Service account and the letter you received in the mail from Financial Aid will tell you which of the PDF forms below that you are required to fill out.