If you are a full-time degree seeking (new or transfer) student...
Submit official copies of your high school transcript and/or transcripts from any college previously attended to the Office of Admissions and Registrar.
PCC Admissions Office
348 NE SR 61
Pratt KS 67124
2. Attend a college Beaver Building Day
These pre-enrollment sessions take place throughout the spring and summer for incoming freshmen. Students take the COMPASS test (if needed), meet with advisors and enroll in classes. Register and find dates here.
3. Contact Student Success Center
Call 620-450-2156 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment to take the COMPASS test (if needed) and meet with an advisor.
If you are an online and/or part time student:
Part-time students (1-11 credit hours) may enroll for specified courses online. Students may take advantage of this service by completing the following steps:
1. Identify the courses you want to take. Online enrollments are not accepted for English or Math. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Name & Social Security Number
- Legal Address
- Date of Birth
- Course Number(s) for which you wish to enroll
- School information (high school and college)
- Physical address is also required if listing a post office box.
2. High school students must use the College Start Application Form.
3. Payment must be made prior to the start date of the course(s). VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted by phone (620.450.2134).
For more information contact:
Office of Admissions and Registrar:
1-800-794-3091 ext. 425 (Kansas only) or 620-450-2425 (direct)
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday-Friday (open through lunch hour)