Pratt Community College will have a summer operating schedule starting May 23, 2016.
PCC Summer 2016 Hours
May 23-July 29, 2016
M-T 7:45a-5:15p and F 8-1p
We are so glad you are a Beaver! If you need anything to make your transition to college life go more smoothly, feel free to call our Student Services Office at 620-450-2217. Below is some of the most often request information and links to important processes.
- To add or drop a class, please visit office 51, pick up an add/drop slip. Please provide the requested information and return the completed document within 5 days to office 51 to have it processed.
- Residents of the dorm with questions or concerns should contact Dir. of Resident and Student Life in Office 77, at 620-450-2120.
- See if you are on track to graduate or check your progress by requesting a Degree Audit.
- Getting ready to graduate? You need to sign up by filling out the Degree Completion and Graduation form.
- To send your PCC transcript to the college university of your choice, please use the Transcript Request link.