The School of Nursing offers a variety of options for those interested in health care fields. If you have an interest in the health care field, take a look and see where you fit. Our Nursing Admissions staff will be happy to help you find your place in our program and the field.
All general education (prerequisites) courses are available on campus at Pratt Community College, Cowley College or online through EduKan at www.edukan.org
PCC’s PN and ADN Programs are approved by: Kansas State Board of Nursing (KSBN) Landon State Office Bldg, 900 SW Jackson, Suite 1051 Topeka, KS 66612-1230 (785) 296-3782. The ADN Program is accredited by: the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850; Atlanta, GA 30326, (404) 975-5000 or www.nlnac.org.
Please e-mail us for additional information at:
LPN: Licensed Practical Nurse
CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant
RN: Registered Nurse
ADN: Associate Degree Nursing
BSN: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
TUBERCULOSIS (TB) Screening for all students:
- Pratt Community College requires ALL students enrolled and entering classrooms to complete a tuberculosis screening questionnaire that assesses risk of TB, per Kansas Statute #65-129e.
- Please complete this form before August 1 for the fall semester or December 15 for the spring semester to avoid being dropped from pre-registered classes.
- Return this "signed" form to: PCC Office of Admissions, 348 NE SR 61 Pratt, KS 67124
- Or Fax "signed" form to: 620-450-2282 (Attention PCC Admissions)
- Or Scan "signed" form to: firstname.lastname@example.org