Outstanding Alumnus Award
The Pratt Community College Outstanding Alumnus award was established to honor outstanding alumni who have made contributions to career and community. Alumni who have competed at least 30 hours at PCC are eligible for this award, previous honorees are not eligible. The selection criteria are based on the following:
1. Exhibits outstanding leadership and character.
2. Achieved significant accomplishments in career area.
3. Exhibits outstanding service.
4. Evidence of support to PCC.
5. Other pertinent information.
Nominations may be submitted online using the form at right, or by completing a printed nomination form below. Instructions are included.