Staff Casual Day Dress Code
Friday has been designated as a casual dress day for PCC staff. The following dress code is in effect and is described as “casual dress that presents a neat, well-groomed appearance.”
1. Shirts. Any shirt, with a collar, that has a PCC logo, emblem or similar designation embroidered, printed or sewn on the front of the shirt. T-shirts are only permitted on move-in days, Beaver Building days and other special events on campus. Cut-off shirts and other variations are not permitted.
2. Sweatshirts are permitted if they have a PCC logo, emblem or similar designation embroidered, printed or sewn on the front.
3. Shirts and sweatshirts faded from repeated laundering are to be replaced periodically to assure a neat appearance.
4. Jeans will be permitted. However, jeans in poor condition will not be allowed. Jeans will not be allowed on Beaver Building days, Parents Day or other special events scheduled for a Friday. Shorts, wind suits, sweat suits or other athletic apparel are not permitted as business apparel. These should be confined to the sports arena or athletic facilities for work and practices at all times.
5. Exposed flesh around the midsection will not be allowed.
X This is a new policy.