How Does PCC Collaborate with Other Institutions?
- PCC actively collaborates with 14 area high schools to provide concurrent college courses at the high school, on the PCC campus and online serving approximately 550 high school students per year.
- PCC's Chandler School of Nursing and Allied Health has a campus in Winfield, KS in cooperation with Cowley College where students can complete LPN and RN training. PCC also is partnering with Coffeyville Community College and Dodge City Community College to provide Electric Power Technology training at their campuses.
- PCC trained almost 1000 workers in 2009 through its workforce development training programs. These programs are made possible through partnerships with industry.
- PCC is a training site for Barton County Community College's EMS program.
- PCC is a founding member of the EduKan consortium, the first organization in the state of Kansas to offer an associate degree completely online.
- PCC is the lead institution in the Kansas Community College Energy Consortium, which was recently awarded a $749,000 Department of Energy grant for Smart Grid curriculum development.