What Is It Like To Be A PCC Student?
- As of Fall 2010, PCC has six residence halls on its campus with a total capacity of 356 students.
PCC Residence Halls
Hall Occupants Capacity Novotny Men 96 Beck Women 36 North Coed 64 Porter Men 16 Scholarship Coed 72 East Coed 72
- PCC Intercollegiate Athletics is a member of the Kansas Jayhawk Conference and participates in the following sports: Men’s and Women’s Basketball; Men’s and Women’s Track and Cross Country; Men’s and Women’s Soccer; Men’s Baseball, Women’s Softball, Women’s Volleyball, Men’s and Women’s Rodeo, Men’s Wrestling, Women’s Dance, and Sports Medicine.
- PCC has 13 clubs and organizations in addition to athletics, music, theatre and intramural activities. Our student life program is designed to enhance learning outside of the classroom through fun and educational activities and service. Our students provide more than 16,500 hours of community service each year.
- PCC has an extremely low incidence of crime and security violations as documented in the annual security report.
- The Student Success Center offers a variety of services to support students including testing, special needs services, academic advising, personal counseling and more.
- The average class size of classes on the Pratt Campus is 17.
- A Student Recreation Center and a Fitness Center is available to all students in the Riney Student Center.
- Our online enrollment and grade book system, Self-Service, allows students to access records in real time.
- Free wi-fi is available campus-wide, including in the residence halls.
- College Health nurses are available for Pratt campus students, including a part-time ARNP.
- Free tutoring is available in the Linda Hunt Memorial Library -- schedule is available on campus.
- Food service is available in both the cafeteria and the Beaver Bytes Cyber Cafe.
- Parking is not a problem at PCC. Spaces are plentiful and no parking permits or fees are required.