Unauthorized Persons on College Grounds or Within College Buildings
UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS ON COLLEGE GROUNDS OR WITHIN COLLEGE BUILDINGS
1. Any person under the age of 14 years shall be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or responsible adult while upon college grounds or within any college building or facility other than the residence halls.
2. No person or persons under the age of 14 years shall loiter, trespass, or assemble on college grounds or within college buildings or facilities.
3. No person under the age of 18 or of high school status will be allowed in the residence hall without permission or unless accompanied by parents, legal guardians, or other family members.
4. Pratt Community College Employees and staff shall immediately report any violation of this policy to the office of Finance and Operations or any available administrative employee of the college.
5. Any person in violation of this policy who refuses to leave or returns after being asked to leave shall be reported to local law enforcement authorities.
This policy replaces policy dated May 8, 1989.